Data recording, management of plant systems
& much more
MICROMAT ANALYZER management and documentation system is for recording data and managing programs on several production installations at once. The system reduces complex production processes and a wide-ranging distribution of installation components to a reliable and convenient general overview for the operator. Up to 30 independent control units of the MICROMAT type can be monitored and documented simultaneously. It is also possible to integrate the MICROMAT ANALYZER in your in-house network. We will be happy to offer tailored advice.
Documentation: All data and evaluations are documented reliably and clearly. Batches can be selected and evaluated via a filter system. All completed production processes are saved in a database and can be accessed time and again.
Via a secure VPN connection, the MICROMAT ANALYZER has the option of carrying out remote diagnosis and remote maintenance to guarantee smooth production and low maintenance requirements.
VETEC Micromat Analyzer
- The management and documentation system is available either on a local computer as a client server application or as a virtual machine on a central company server
- The cost-efficient energy management function enables the costs of individual batches to be shown reliably
- Monitoring of the installation cleaning cycles to guarantee optimal and verifiable hygiene
- OPC-UA interface for connection to superordinate systems (e.g. ERP or SCADA), as well as third-party installations
- Clear visualisation of process parameters in trend graphics (e.g. rel. humidity & temperatures)
- Real-time monitoring: Error messages can be output individually (panel, text message, e-mail etc.)