smoking & much more
The CLIMAMAT air-conditioning curing plant sets new standards for raw sausage production.
The meat processing systems for curing and cold-smoking are equipped with individual air distributors. The meat processing plants can be tailored to customer-specific requirements, production capacities, as well as local environment conditions.
Our Technology & Your Benefits
Our technology employs a high degree of standardisation. The CLIMAMAT is equipped with automatic fresh air intake and circulating air. They optimise humidity and the circulating air flow.
This improves product quality while significantly reducing operating costs.
Your product is carefully cured.
You can save valuable cooling energy by measuring the drying potential of the fresh air and cooling, when it is required.
- If automatic circulating air and fresh air intake are used simultaneously, humidification steam can generally be saved
- The air distribution system is adapted to your products, enabling very exact results with very densely packed products
- VETEC speciaises in customising meat processing plants just as how you require it
Installation versions of the CLIMAMAT
- CLIMAMAT TWIN
- CLIMAMAT CROSS – The innovative CLIMAMAT CROSS has moving injection ducts that enable an increase in yield to be achieved with no loss of quality with a constant chamber volume. The unique, even and dynamic flow through narrow grids ensures perfect and repeatable results with lying products.
- CLIMAMAT HIGHCUBE – The CLIMAMAT HIGHCUBE is the most efficient way to smoke and store air-dried meat and salami products on high racks (up to 7 m / 23 ft.). AGVs are used for automatic loading, unloading and handling.
- CLIMAMAT POWER
- CLIMAMAT ALPAS
- CLIMAMAT TEXTILE
- CLIMAMAT DEFROST
- Smoke generators
We supply a choice of glowing smoke generators, liquid smoke systems and friction smoke generators for a huge variety of smoking processes.
- Central management and documentation system MICROMAT ANALYZER
Reduces complex production processes and a wide-ranging distribution of installation components to a reliable and convenient general overview for the operator.
- Fully automatic cleaning system
The fully-automatic central cleaning system with rotating nozzles in the chamber achieves the best possible hygiene. A foam pump is also available as an option.
- Additional duct cleaning
Additional spray nozzles in the injection duct achieve maximum hygiene.
- Cooling medium type
The installation can be designed for the cooling media glycol, freon or ammonia.
- Heating type
The climatic maturing installations are available with hot water, steam and electric heating.