Drying & much more
The CLIMAMAT TEXTILE from VETEC ANLAGENBAU, Germany, is a climatic storage and post-curing chamber individually tailored to customer requirements. Climatic storage chambers are designed specifically for the reduced water activity of your products in the post-maturing phase and are thus associated with lower investment costs.
Air flow conditions are a key factor in the consistency of your products. Our CLIMAMAT TEXTILE is the perfect installation to achieve a reliable and repeatable process.
After pre-curing your raw product by extracting water, e.g., 3% per day, store and post-cure your product in the CLIMAMAT ALPAS .
The system is very effective, energy efficient and provides perfect air climate conditions to post-cure food.
Humidity is precisely regulated inside the chamber. Your product will dry homogenously. You can dry your product, e.g. at a rate of 1 - 1.5% moisture extraction per day.
The special dynamic air flow technology prevents the product to spoil or develop a dry skin.
We are specialized in tailoring the system to your building or jointly planning the nw construction to your requirements.
We offer two different air routing solutions:
- Textile hoses CLIMAMAT TEXTILE
- Stainless steel ducts CLIMAMAT ALPAS
CLIMAMAT TEXTILE is great for particularly large spaces.
We recommend the CLIMAMAT ALPAS for production facilities with very tall rooms with very high capacities.
The CLIMAMAT ALPAS suits products with large quantities of moisture, which require to be dried to a high percentage.
Our largest air-conditioning storage room comprises more than 550 trolleys.
VETEC Climamat Textile
- Individual adaptation of installation to the product condition optimises your drying process
- Depending on the air condition, the installation automatically and continuously regulates the circulating air flow rate and the fresh air volume supplied
- This significantly improves the product quality in terms of aroma, colour, consistency and microbial stability
- Central management and documentation system MICROMAT ANALYZER
Reduces complex production processes and a wide-ranging distribution of installation components to a reliable and convenient general overview for the operator.